ENJOY THE FINE ART OF COOKING
1. With silver mirror-polished pan body, cutting a fine figure both in the kitchen & at the dining table.
2. 3-ply base enables fast, even heating.
3. Great for cooking vegetables, melting butter, simmering sauces, soups or gravies.
HEALTHIER COOKWARE HEALTHIER LIFE
1. Unlike most nickel-bearing 18/8 (Cr: Ni) and 18/10 stainless steel cookware on the market, ours are healthier because it contains NO nickel, which is harmful to health.
2. 3-Ply base and heat surround features achieve the purpose of natural stick resistance, without toxic non-stick coating.
1. 3-Ply encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and distribution, resulting in shorter cooking time, better nutrition, and more energy savings.
2. See-through lid seals in food's natural juices and nutrients.
3. Riveted stainless steel handle stays cool on the cooktops.
4. Compatible with gas, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops; Oven and dishwasher safe.
1. Nickel-bearing 18/8 (Cr: Ni) or 18/10 stainless steel, being more corrosion-resistant, is commonly used for industrial purposes, BUT nickel is high up on the ATSDR list of priority toxins. Our nickel free saucepan is made of food grade AISI 430 stainless steel, which is NON-TOXIC, NON-ALLERGIC, thus more suitable for cookware.
2. Even heat distribution achieves the healthy stick-resistant purpose without toxic PFOA and PTFE non-stick coating. However, some extra cooking care is still required to achieve stick resistance.
1. Don't store foods seasoned with salt in the saucepan.
2. To prevent sticking, add a small amount of oil or butter to a cold saucepan; preheat for 1-2 minutes before adding food.
3. Heat at MEDIUM temperature (approx. 248F, 120C) is recommended.