Save yourself and your kitchen sink from piles of dirty dishes with the hOme Compact Dishwasher
. It's powerful, easy to use, portable and most importantly - it's compact! A perfect space saving solution for small living spaces, apartments and dorms. With hOme Compact Dishwasher
, there's no reason to put off washing the dirty dishes until the morning.
- Measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches
- Power supply is 120V/60Hz
- Water pressure 6-145 PSI
- Hot water connection: 120°F
- Capacity: 6 place settings
- Energy Star
- Cup rack
- Detergent dispenser
- Cutlery basket
- Spray arms
- Rinse aid
- Drain pipe connector
- Dispenser inlet pipe connector
Safety and Care Instructions
- Pull out the basket. Load the dishwasher basket
- Fill the detergent and rinse aid dispenser.
- Plug in the dishwasher. The power supply is 120V/60Hz.
- Check that the water supply is turned on to full pressure.
- Push the basket in and close the dishwasher door. Press the power button to turn on.
- Press the program button to select your wash cycle.
- Press the start/pause button to start the cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, the buzzer will sound for eight seconds before shutting off. Wait a few minutes before unloading the dishwasher to prevent damaging the dishware.
- Do not misuse, sit on, or stand on the door or dish rack of the dishwasher.
- Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use.
- Do not operate your dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are properly in place.
- Only use detergent and rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher.