The Dyson Pure Cool, TP04 - The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly. We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.¹ Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.²
- MULTI-FUNCTIONALITY: Tower Fan. And HEPA Air Purifier. In one. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling or heating you
- CONNECTED: Wi-Fi connected. See real time reports, remotely control your machine and create schedules around your day using the Dyson Link app
- SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on air purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- CAPTURES: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for allergies, pets, dust, pollen and mold spores
- PROJECTS: Projects purified air throughout the whole room. Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow. Up to 350° of oscillation directs airflow where you need it
- ALEXA ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- ASTHMA AND ALLERGY FRIENDLY: Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. 90% of allergy sufferers surveyed would recommend a Dyson Purifier.
- QUIET OPERATING: Awarded Quiet Mark certification for noise reduction among purifiers.
SPEED SETTINGS: 1-10
- NIGHT-TIME MODE: Night-time mode monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- Other product listings for non-authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson warranty
- Warning – unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard. Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine. The official Dyson replacement filter can be found by searching "B07HJFXFNL" on Amazon.
¹The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
²Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft2 room and DTM801.