Item Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Water Tank Capacity: 180 milliliter.
Steam ready time: 90 seconds
Steam Duration: 10 minutes.
Voltage: 110V - 120V
Wattage: 700W - 800W
Do you have problems with clothes wrinkles in your daily life
Now we strongly recommend this handheld steamer. It can also use to remove wrinkles in clothes, cushions, beds and other fabrics around the house.
1. Rotate the nozzle head, and open the steamer. And then fill the tank with cold water to the desired level(not exceed the maximum level line). When you finish filling, lock the head back on.
2. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The switch light indicates the steamer is on. Steamer will emit steam from nozzle in 2 minutes.
3. After about 10 minutes of continuous steaming, or the steamer runs out of water, it will reset automatically to ensure your safety while leaving the indicator light ON.
4. When you are finished with your steaming session place the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position and remove the plug from the outlet.
1. Only fill the tank with cold water, do not use hot water. Distilled water is recommend.
2. Never turn the unit upside down. Your Travel Garment Steamer should never be tilted past a 45-degree angle especially when the unit is ON. Never use the steamer on clothes that you are wearing on yourself.
3. Please use a transformer which can convert voltage to 110V when using this steamer abroad.